Monday, November 16, 2015

Closet Sale & Lots of Other Fabulous Items


After being long overdue, I'm finally able to do a deep clean, bit by bit and organize with a minimizing lifestyle in mind. Section by section in every room is coming up with amazing finds. With that being said there's lots to get rid of. I'm offering it here first before I take to stores, auction and eBay. Lots of items still brand new, never used, or in excellent used condition. From lots of jewelry I cleaned out, purses/wallets, clothes with tags, makeup brand new, electronics, gadgets, toys, phones, printers, office supplies and much more. Huge shout out to my direct selling business people I have tons of marketing materials and products not used in selling at 50%+ original cost. I'll be posting as quickly as I can take pictures and separate in a somewhat organized fashion as I prepare to move all my stuff I'm not using to an organized area in the garage in stacks of totes. 
Please keep an eye out on my page 

www.facebook.com/Nicolesclosetsale 

for all for sale items. When the item is sold, pictures will be removed. 

I can/will ship items through PayPal with tracking if not local. I won't overcharge what USPS or UPS says is what you pay. 

Help me turn all my excess items into your good deal finds. Feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment