Sunday, July 4, 2010

Holiday - The 4th

So much for a holiday.

Soar throat, can't be out in the heat because of hot flashes. Doctors still haven't called or prescribed medicine. Just been suffering for a few weeks now. I really hate paying for crap Kaiser service. So much for being a 26+ year customer, that gets you no where.

Sitting alone in my room on 4th of July with my dogs. How fun is this.

Although I can remember a year ago wasn't any better. Actually it was just the start of my end where I am at now. Lucky me.

I can really say how do some people make it in the world at their "job" because most of them are so stupid they can't do their job anyway. Is it that hard or are they just that stupid???? Why is it too that supervisors know nothing yet they are in that position?

Frustrated with all the processes.

Workers Comp Still -

-appealing to the appeal board and have to go to court for that
-been a year since filing and nothing but then again they don't want to be liable

Harassment/Discrimination -

-about to go to court at the end of the month to see if I am amused at Devry's offer

School Devry -

-still don't have official evaluation
-still waiting for ADA accommodations
-still waiting for an admitting response from dean marcela
-had to take a class I already took
-

Work Devry -

-haven't heard from them in a month or actually more. sent in off sick still but the real last thing was the threatening to be fired letter in the mail if i didn't come back in may 2010. (screw it, I don't want to work for a company that treats people like dirt and doesn't take responsibility for it.)

Kaiser -

-negligent treatment from many doctors and all my member complaints because no one can figure out the right medicines nor take responsibility it my overall health. politics are so ugly but very obvious.

My question is when will all this get settled and come to an end? No wonder I still have accumulated stress. The list keeps piling up. I could just quit it all but should I have to quit and let them get away with it, or suffer and prove to them that them (Devry) needs to take responsibility for their employees treating others like dirt and persuading them to quit like it's not their fault. For now pushing on with what strength I have and they will pay for all I have suffered. People will know what kind of company they are. That I will make sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment