Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years Resolutions for 2010

As I make my yearly commitment for things that probably won't happen, I can't help but look back on this past year of 2009 and how I made no resolutions yet at the end of the year so many things were accomplished that I didn't realize the success I had made. So with the start of this year I thought I would expand on the success I already have had and make it into realistic ideas and goals for myself.


2010 New Year's Resolutions


Pack a bag, go to airport & take a southwest plane somewhere

Have 20,000 in savings

Get facials, massages, and hair done

Go on a retreat

Take a trip by myself

Get a new job

Finish school

Go to the gym and tan

Get into a healthy relationship

Get healthy

Make new friends

Lose 25 more pounds to be at 150



Things To Remember:

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOURSELF

MAKE YOURSELF A PRIORITY

TELL THINGS ON YOUR MIND OTHERWISE OTHERS WONT KNOW

DON'T HOLD THINGS IN

No comments:

Post a Comment